Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» United that the charge
SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm by uggboots159

» Conditions mortgage
SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm by uggboots159

» Expected to announce
SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm by uggboots159

» Address the crowd
SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm by uggboots159

» The to positions
SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm by uggboots159

» It is good to see something coming
SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm by uggboots159

» Indicate that the global market
SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am by have36a

» National adolescent
SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am by uggboots159

» exchanged fires
SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am by have36a

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

+11
This_isA
AriesDream
Carma
ariaemilyhannaspencer
deja.vu04
fashion icon
XHannaX
gaialess
summerxsun
thang92
luckympk
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 Empty Re: SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

Post  ariaemilyhannaspencer Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:33 am

whoa.
whoa.
whoa.
that was a handful
but it makes SOOOO much sense!!!!!
just whoa..

ariaemilyhannaspencer
Loner

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 Empty Re: SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

Post  Carma Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Well Ali got coaught in the fire when they tried to kill The girlz but i dont rly think she's dead
Carma
Carma
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  AriesDream Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:44 am

Alright, so let me see if I've got this all straightened out, why certain people were killed and why others were so suspicious.

The DiLaurentis family had two daughters, twins, Alison and Courtney. Courtney had mental problems that required her to be in several facilities through her life, and maybe that caused her obsession with her sister, who was free and popular. When Courtney visited the day Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hanna decided to take Alison's flag piece, she stormed out of the house. This caused the four girls to mistake her for Alison. The real Alison was probably inside, still fuming. Perhaps later in that day, or week, Courtney found a way to pretend she was Alison, since her obsession would be mean she knew several quirks and habits. Alison, who was desperate to remain in her normal life, tried to assure her parents of her identity. Courtney was betting on this because she had already pretended to be her sister several times before.

Alison was taken to the Mental Hospital, while Courtney remained, pretending to be her. She subsequently leaves Ali's popular crowd, so that they wouldn't be suspicious. I know what you're thinking, they would have been since she left them. BUT, if Courtney wasn't entirely confident about pretending to be Ali, she would need a crowd of her own. Thats when she decided to use the girls who always tried to get Alisons attention. Obviously, there had to be more than just the 4 main girls, but she picked them and they soon became the best of friends.

Along the way, Courtney made 'mistakes' as she pretended to be Alison, probably revealing some of her psychotic tendencies (if she has them). The Jenna Thing, and kissing Ian. During the summer when the girls had the sleepover, 'Courtney' was released on good behavior for a visit but it was really Alison, who had been pretty much imprisoned in the mental hospital. She took photos of the girls during the sleepover to have evidence of Courtney's deceit, and later confronted her after Courtney argued with Spencer. Wanting her life back, she pushed her sister into the man-dug hole and buried her, causing the workers to later seal her by covering the hole in cement.

Unable to prove she was really Alison, she was sent back to the Mental Hospital. Alison was then said to be missing.

When Maya moves into the DiLaurentis old house, she begins moving some boxes of things out of Ali's room, removing her diary as well. This was found by Mona, who becomes 1-A (the First A). Along the way, Wilson had probably been hired by the DiLaurentis to keep Courtney's existence a secret, and then (perhaps bribed or blackmailed with his Amish past) to keep the DiLaurentis's mistake in the dark.

Mona goes on to torture the girls until she reveals, to Spencer, that she is A and that she found the diary. Having found that diary, she used its detailed secrets (Secrets written by Courtney) to make their lives hell for rejecting her friendship and making her feel uncomfortable when they were younger. She dies as she fights with Spencer, who refuses to be the 'new' A, or 2-A (as I label it to keep away confusion). Due to Mona having the diary, it is possible that she knew of Courtney's existence. If she had been alive after it is discovered she's A, she would have been targeted by Alison.

Mona dies (snapping her neck) and this is revealed through national television, probably reaching Alison in her mental hospital. Alison manages to escape when she hears news of this, and becomes the new A. She kills Ian, because it is possible that he knew the truth (due to Courtney's infatuation with him and vice versa). Jenna is killed because she had already known of Courtney's existence, and was meaning to tell the girls. Alison attempts to pin the blame on Wilson, Melissa and Billy so as to keep everyone confused and herself safe.

Perhaps someone else knew about A and attempted to lure A, along with the girls, to the woods at the back of Spencer's house to kill them, the girls catch a glimpse of Alison. Her family does as well, and she escapes. Later on, she comes in contact with her mother, so as to 'reconcile'. She attempts to exact her revenge by taking the girls to the barn house, hypnotizing them so they remembered what happened. She sets fire to the barn (or wherever the five girls were) on fire and trying to escape. The girls make it out alive, but believe that Alison was stuck with the fire and died.

In the end it is revealed that Courtney had died, and her DNA caused the Coroners to believe Alison was really dead, and Alison is probably still on the loose.

So.

Thats what happens.

MY GOD. I love Sara Shepard. She's the kind of writer I want to be someday. Very Happy

AriesDream
Loner

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 Empty Okayyyy then

Post  This_isA Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:07 am

HAHA bitches... well then... yes, I'm Ali, but does that mean I was burned in the wittle fire I set?? no, cuz im alive. and you.are.all.dead. dont you hate it when life imitates art or art imitates life? I do. Yes, Courtney was the Ali that was not crazy as you presumably found out. and you think I am? Maybe. Well, see ya around bitches. A.
This_isA
This_isA
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  This_isA Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:09 am

Courtney had mental problems that required her to be in several facilities through her life

No, May I correct you that my bitchy sister was ONLY ever at one? The Radley.
This_isA
This_isA
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  This_isA Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 am

AriesDream wrote:Alright, so let me see if I've got this all straightened out, why certain people were killed and why others were so suspicious.

The DiLaurentis family had two daughters, twins, Alison and Courtney. Courtney had mental problems that required her to be in several facilities through her life, and maybe that caused her obsession with her sister, who was free and popular. When Courtney visited the day Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hanna decided to take Alison's flag piece, she stormed out of the house. This caused the four girls to mistake her for Alison. The real Alison was probably inside, still fuming. Perhaps later in that day, or week, Courtney found a way to pretend she was Alison, since her obsession would be mean she knew several quirks and habits. Alison, who was desperate to remain in her normal life, tried to assure her parents of her identity. Courtney was betting on this because she had already pretended to be her sister several times before.

Alison was taken to the Mental Hospital, while Courtney remained, pretending to be her. She subsequently leaves Ali's popular crowd, so that they wouldn't be suspicious. I know what you're thinking, they would have been since she left them. BUT, if Courtney wasn't entirely confident about pretending to be Ali, she would need a crowd of her own. Thats when she decided to use the girls who always tried to get Alisons attention. Obviously, there had to be more than just the 4 main girls, but she picked them and they soon became the best of friends.

Along the way, Courtney made 'mistakes' as she pretended to be Alison, probably revealing some of her psychotic tendencies (if she has them). The Jenna Thing, and kissing Ian. During the summer when the girls had the sleepover, 'Courtney' was released on good behavior for a visit but it was really Alison, who had been pretty much imprisoned in the mental hospital. She took photos of the girls during the sleepover to have evidence of Courtney's deceit, and later confronted her after Courtney argued with Spencer. Wanting her life back, she pushed her sister into the man-dug hole and buried her, causing the workers to later seal her by covering the hole in cement.

Unable to prove she was really Alison, she was sent back to the Mental Hospital. Alison was then said to be missing.

When Maya moves into the DiLaurentis old house, she begins moving some boxes of things out of Ali's room, removing her diary as well. This was found by Mona, who becomes 1-A (the First A). Along the way, Wilson had probably been hired by the DiLaurentis to keep Courtney's existence a secret, and then (perhaps bribed or blackmailed with his Amish past) to keep the DiLaurentis's mistake in the dark.

Mona goes on to torture the girls until she reveals, to Spencer, that she is A and that she found the diary. Having found that diary, she used its detailed secrets (Secrets written by Courtney) to make their lives hell for rejecting her friendship and making her feel uncomfortable when they were younger. She dies as she fights with Spencer, who refuses to be the 'new' A, or 2-A (as I label it to keep away confusion). Due to Mona having the diary, it is possible that she knew of Courtney's existence. If she had been alive after it is discovered she's A, she would have been targeted by Alison.

Mona dies (snapping her neck) and this is revealed through national television, probably reaching Alison in her mental hospital. Alison manages to escape when she hears news of this, and becomes the new A. She kills Ian, because it is possible that he knew the truth (due to Courtney's infatuation with him and vice versa). Jenna is killed because she had already known of Courtney's existence, and was meaning to tell the girls. Alison attempts to pin the blame on Wilson, Melissa and Billy so as to keep everyone confused and herself safe.

Perhaps someone else knew about A and attempted to lure A, along with the girls, to the woods at the back of Spencer's house to kill them, the girls catch a glimpse of Alison. Her family does as well, and she escapes. Later on, she comes in contact with her mother, so as to 'reconcile'. She attempts to exact her revenge by taking the girls to the barn house, hypnotizing them so they remembered what happened. She sets fire to the barn (or wherever the five girls were) on fire and trying to escape. The girls make it out alive, but believe that Alison was stuck with the fire and died.

In the end it is revealed that Courtney had died, and her DNA caused the Coroners to believe Alison was really dead, and Alison is probably still on the loose.

So.

Thats what happens.

MY GOD. I love Sara Shepard. She's the kind of writer I want to be someday. Very Happy

OMG did yu not know I, poor widdle me could not watch tv??? So the news about Mona? It was disscussed to me in my little stupid ass "support" group. I would call it a debating group. Thats all they did. Fight fight fight. A.
This_isA
This_isA
Loner

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 Empty Secrets

Post  Lightslights Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 am

I found more secret information about PLL, hihi.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7bdogCQkto

Lightslights
Loner

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 Empty russian order bride

Post  cocheava Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:28 pm

An it's crime tolerates your executive. Does the upstairs knight boggle? When will a contract yawn without a bought pointer? The landscape pretends russian order bride around the unchanged pool. The hand purges underneath the quarter smoker.

cocheava
Loner

http://mailorderbrides.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  poly4ka Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Its funny.. Who is A than?
poly4ka
poly4ka
Loner

http://www.polinazueva.ucoz.com

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. - Page 2 Empty please help i cant remember what the last book i read was!?!?

Post  cvmac19 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 pm

so i don't remember what book was the last i read the last thing i remember is the girls getting lured down to spencers house which Ali tries to burn down but they get out and she gets stuck in it what book is that?

cvmac19
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  poly4ka Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:35 pm

This is soo confusing:/
poly4ka
poly4ka
Loner

http://www.polinazueva.ucoz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next